Less than 10 km from Pornic in the Loire-Atlantique, go to La Plaine-sur-Mer, a familial seaside village on the Jade coast that has everything you need for a pleasant holiday by the sea with your family.
A camping holiday in La Plaine-sur-Mer at the rhythm of nature
Located between the city centre of La Plaine-sur-Mer and the beaches that are only a few hundred metres away, our Flower camping is ideally located to spend good moments in the Pays de Retz. At only 2 kilometres from the campsite, you will find the starting point for numerous hiking and cycling trails. The cycling trails allow you to reach the Vélocéan for a bike ride in the heart of nature towards Préfailles, Saint Michel-Chef-Chef, Pornic or even Saint-Brevin-Les-Pins.
Between fishing on foot, water sports and relaxation
Thanks to the six beaches of La Plaine-sur-Mer, you can easily find the one that suits your desires:
- Gravette Beach (walks).
- Mouton Beach (a small quiet, natural beach with a charming view of the fisheries);
- Joalland Beach - La Tara (small beach, perfect for relaxation, swimming, fishing on foot and walks);
- Port Giraud beach (mussel fishing and more generally fishing on foot);
- Cormier Beach (large sand beach, ideal for swimming, sailing and kite surfing);
- Govogne beach (natural beach with a great view on the fisheries and the Saint-Nazaire bridge);